Volunteering for SDTR
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for SDTR! Without the support and dedication of volunteers, SDTR would not be able to offer this invaluable service. There are many ways in which your time and efforts can benefit the success of this program. Not a "horse-person"? Not to worry! There are many ways you can help SDTR without being around horses!
How to get started
- Fill out our Volunteer Interest Form below.
- Attend one of our Open Houses.
- Once we receive your interest form, we will be in touch to sign you up for an open house.
*Attendance at an open house is mandatory prior to signing up for your first side walker training session.
- Fill out our Volunteer Application (.pdf) and hand it in or mail to:
Southern Delaware Therapeutic Riding
P.O. Box 219
Nassau, Delaware 19969
- Once we receive your application we will be in touch regarding next steps.
Anyone interested in helping in our Lesson Program must go through Side Walker Training before being scheduled for their first lesson.
Visit our Resources page for more information about SDTR and our volunteering programs.